Monday, June 3, 2013

To be or not to be

Soooo....  The internet is a spooky place, huh?  Five posts all in January and it yielded thirty-one page views!  I certainly didn't tell anyone to come here and read.  I guess it's how the winds blows.

When I began this blog I was flying high on resolutions of the new year, I was mildly incapacitated by vein ablation surgery, and I had this vain idea that I actually had time to blog.  Or that I would be willing to tell anyone anything about myself... I'm not well known for sharing.  However, in light of how smitten I was with my "Food Matters" cookbook by Mark Bittman, and how I wanted to get into crafting, this seemed like a good idea.

It's June now.  Time for half-year resolutions?  Are those a thing?  (Obviously not, since the crowds at the gym have thoroughly thinned over the months)

So okay, I'll try to blog.  I've been doing a ton and I can detail some of it and maybe even be entertaining to some of you (we'll see about that last part).  And even if no one cares, maybe I'll learn something about myself. 

Once a week.  It's not like I have anything else meaningful to do with my time.

Here is another picture of the best cat in the world, just to keep a potential viewer here to a half-second more:


No comments:

Post a Comment